Each Japanese Knotweed survey case is different. That’s why it’s vital that the treatment and approach used is carefully tailored to each of these specific cases and sites.
Japanese Knotweed Specialists will undertake a full survey on every case. This helps reduce costs, as well as establish the environmental impact and any potential risks of the treatment that’s to be carried out. As an approved PCA Invasive Weed Group member we are approved by RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) to undertake surveys for mortgage purposes.
Our Japanese Knotweed surveys will include;
- An arranged Site Visit to accurately inspect and identify Japanese knotweed and any other invasive weeds
- Record and present the extent of the infestation including neighboring properties where access can be gained
- Supply photographic and visual records of the infestations including the distance from any habitable space
- Include a scaled survey JKW plan on a Ordnance Survey map
- Make practical and honest suggestions on how best to treat the Knotweed, carefully considering location, timescales and budget
- Provide an approved RICS property Risk Assessment
- Clear and fixed price quotation
Professional Japanese Knotweed surveys costs are deducted from the treatment plan.
However if you would like a FREE Identification Assessment and estimate please email us.
Please send photos and details of the site to firstname.lastname@example.org